Palacio de Congresos de Valencia
Valencia Conference Centre
Avda. Cortes Valencianas, nº 60
46015 Valencia (España)
Phone : +34 96 317 94 00
The Valencia Conference Centre was built by the studio of the famous British architect Norman Foster, winner of the American Institute of Architects gold medal, of the Pritzker Prize in 1999 and of the Prince of Asturias Award for the Arts in 2009. Its industrial style and bold forms have made it one of the flagship projects in his career.
This emblematic building is the perfect balance of beauty, functionality and versatility. Its spectacular façade and entrance are ideal for showcasing our event. The Centre’s rooms and auditoria offer infinite versatility for all types of events, whatever their size. In 1999, the Valencia Conference Centre was named as Best European Building by the Royal Institute of British Architects and in 2018 and 2010 were rewarded with the World’s Best Convention Centre prize given by the International Association of Congress Centres.
- Close to Valencia’s Manises international airport and to the city’s high-speed train station
- Connected by metro, taxi, bus, bike and tram
- Underground car park with capacity for 600 vehicle
It have a secure underground car park with 600 parking spaces, and two 1,000m2 open-air car parks. These areas are highly versatile and can even be used for events, such as test drives during vehicle launches and roadshows.
The Valencia Conference Centre was designed to make its visitors feel safe and comfortable. It has direct, barrier-free access for the disabled
EASY TO REACH. JUST DECIDE HOW YOU WANT TO GET HERE
- The Conference Centre is linked to the city via the 62, 63, 99 and N3 bus routes.
- It has metro station (“Beniferri”) and tram station (“Palau de Congressos”) nearby which connect the venue to the airport and to the Joaquín Sorolla mainline train station: Metrovalencia lines 1, 2 and 4.
- It is easily accessed by bicycle, and by the Valenbici public bicycle service.
- The Centre is easy to reach by car, thanks to its location on Avda. Cortes Valencianas, one of the main roads into the city and the main northwest approach road